Provide a paragraph outline of your draft marketing proposal (your draft marketing proposal will include the following sections):
- Company Overview:Add the information from Week 1-Individual Project 1 that describes your company (50-100 words).
- Competition:Add the information from Week 1-Individual Project 1 with information about the top competitor of your brand (50-100 words).
- Research and the Marketing Strategy:Add the information from Week 2—Discussion Board 2 about the importance of research and marketing strategy for the brand. Add information from the SWOT analysis in this section (50-100 words).
- The Marketing Mix Objectives:Add the information from Week 1-Individual Project 1 with the objectives of the marketing mix for your brand: Product, Price, Place and Promotion (50-100 words).
- Product Positioning Strategy:Add your positioning strategy for your product designed to change the perception of the current product by the targeted customer group from Week 2-Individual Project 2 (50-100 words).
- Customer Profile:Include the details related to your customer’s demographics and psychographics and the two segments you created from Week 3-Discussion Board 3 and Individual Project 3 (50-100 words).
- Marketing Communications:Write a section that explains an advertising or messaging concept to help tell customers about the brand. Think about a television commercial, radio spot, print or banner advertisement or a social media message on a page or site (50-100 words).
- Distribution of the Product: Explain one place to sell your product (25-50 words).
100 WORD OUTLINE APA FORMAT
- 7 years ago
- Help with Paper Please
- Consider primary, secondary and tertiary prevention as you have learned about these in earlier units of the course. How are these approaches applied to mental healthcare services? Provide specific examples.
- BUS 321
- HRM Employee Benefit
- payment link
- Which is NOT a method of heat transfer? A) Conduction B) Specific heat C) Radiation D) Convection
- Event Analysis
- "A Morning Song"
- As companies are continuing to increase team based incentive plans, describe at least three typical issues that can arise during the development and implementation phases. Offer solutions that you would recommend as the HR manager of a fictitious firm.
- NOT RATED
ask Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 100 words
Points Possible: 75 Due Date: 2/1/2015 11:59:59 PM CT
Primary Discussion Response …6 years ago