President Learner wants your assurance that the e-business acquisition will reduce administrative costs associated with traditional brick-and-mortar health care providers while also improving customer relationships. You are to compose a memo that briefs Max on the capacity of e-commerce networks and e-business models to reduce administrative expenses.
The memo should be 450–550 words and should include applying the strategic digital marketing channels continuum of the following:
- Intermediation: The e-business’s information accessed through a brick-and-mortar medical health care or education provider
- Disintermediation: The e-business’s health care information and services accessed directly, often substituting or bypassing traditional medical service providers
- Reintermediation: The e-business’s health care information and services delivered by utilizing third-party online services for medical treatment advice, customer/user data analysis, registration and sponsorship payment processing, or information security protection
Reintermediation may also include the e-business’s marketing channels strategies that combine online click-and-order information access with on-ground brick-and-mortar service delivery.
Support your assertions with links to online Web sites or services that have implemented the types of digital marketing strategy approaches referenced in your report.
- 6 years ago
- ACC 317 advance federal taxation
- The following table reports the number of cars and light duty trucks
- Use the estimated elasticities to calculate the Rothschild index for each industry
- LAW/531 Week 6 Final Exam
- "Correlation and Regression"
- discussion questions help
- Defence 3
- Describe the difference and similarities between inside lobbying and outside lobbying. Discuss laws and regulations that apply to each
- professor2013 only
- There have been many studies conducted on the relative weakness of security products, components and mechanisms. In the majority of cases the major weakness has been identified as the actual users of the system. Whether they are the attacker or the attack