1. Think of a product or service that is mass marketed and one that focuses on one or more particular segments. How does the development of marketing strategy differ in the two cases? Give examples.
2. Why is the notion of derived demand so important for companies selling products and services to other organizations? Can you think of an example in which an industrial company has benefited from changes in end-consumer demand? Or suffered?
2. Suppose that Berkeley College was considering adding a creative advertising emphasis to its marketing degree. This would entail adding commercial art classes and labs as well as print and broadcasting production labs. What kind of research would it need to do in order to have some confidence that the new major would sell well?
1. What are the different types of interactions needed in a marketing manager's job?
2. Explain the concept of lifetime customer value.
1. There are three general characteristics for developing a competitive advantage for a firm. Explain these characteristics and how they would relate to Berkeley College.
2. There are three general approaches to developing competitive advantage. What are they and how could each be used to develop a competitive advantage for Berkeley College?
1.You have been asked to put together a survey in order to find out what alumni think about the changes that have taken place at Berkeley College over the last 5 years, what they think should be done over the next 5 years, and what they can do to encourage growth for Berkeley College as former graduates. What types of surveys would you use to reach these alumni? What are the main criteria for evaluating the survey alternatives that you are considering? Based on this evaluation, which survey alternative would you choose? (Make sure that you explain the criteria and not just list them.)
- 9 years ago
- Write a medical report describing the history, symptoms, and physical examination findings of a patient with pancreatitis. Make sure to...
- Adam’s Older brother has suffered from chronic depression for many years. Unfortunately, Adam has been incorrectly informed by his...
- A new building is designed in the shape of a prism 28m by 28m by 14m the height of the...
- A) How can you tell if there is a difference of potential between two points? URGENT!!!? B) IS WORK REQUIRED TO Move a charge along the surface of a charged conductor? Explain.
- What is Saint Barthelemy membership in international organization?
- Did japan have valid reasons for their attack on Pearl Harbor?
- 5.You are using a ruler that measures in inches and centimeters. You notice that 14 centimeters is about the same...
- Solve each inequality by graphing. y < 2x - 3 y > 5
- Judy's Fashions, Inc. purchases supplies from a single supplier on terms of 1/10, net 20. currently, Judy takes the...
- what are the nine unique triangles?