Summarizing and Reflection In this final unit you will summarize your final Project submitted in Unit 8 in a Microsoft PowerPoint© presentation consisting of 10 slides not including the title and reference slide. Make sure to put three – five bulleted points on each slide and put detailed notes in the Notes section. Submit your presentation to the Droppbox before ther end of the unit. Summarizing is an important skill for business and academic pursuits. Whether summarizing in a meeting what you heard at a conference, summarizing a plan or project to a team or board, or whether you have 5 minutes to speak on a subject that would normally take several hours, practicing this skill will improve your chances of eventually mastering this skill. In this final unit you will: •Summarize your final Project submitted in Unit 8 in a Microsoft PowerPoint© presentation consisting of 10 slides not including the title and reference slide. Make sure to put three – five bulleted points on each slide and put any detailed notes in the Notes section. •Review your Final Project and ask yourself what are the most important points you would want to communicate to an audience? Hint: sometimes the subheadings will give you the key points you want to cover. •Then in your final slide you can use the whole slide to discuss in brief what you learned in this course and what aspects of your learning you think you will use going forward in the business world and in your academic future. Submit your APA-formatted presentation to the Dropbox before the end of the unit.
- 9 years ago
- Design a program to increase volunteer participation in a community action program using the premise that if you can get...
- give the answers
- Today is your birthday and you are now 37! You are planning your retirement and have decided that you can...
- What is the circumference of a diamerence of 9m?
- what is the equation for (24,6)
- Three music CDs are regularly priced at an area store for $8.99 each. If you buy them from an online...
- How many times was Anne of Cleves married?
- Quadratic Funtions and Equations Graph each function. How is the graph a translation of f(x)=x(squared) y=(x+3)(squared)+4
- On March 31, Hopi Hospital had assets of $500,000, liabilities of $300,000, and net assets of $200,000. During April,...
- journal entries about gandhi