Management Strategy-Research PaperMadhukar
The final assignment for this course is a Research Paper. The purpose of the Research Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of program management strategy.The Research Paper represents 23% of the overall course grade.
Focus of the Research Paper
This final research paper must demonstrate the understanding of new learning in the field of project management and how it relates to the Project Management Maturity Model. This is an assignment with a length of 10- to 15- pages (not including title and reference pages) that should integrate the reading, multi-media and class discussion boards. It is mandatory to have research from the classroom text, as well as at least 4 sources from the internet or online library to support your views. A minimum of 2 of these sources must be from the Ashford Online Library.
Consider the validity of your resources carefully before using them in academic papers. It is recommended to use examples from your professional experience where possible, or build from your learning in the discussion boards. Use at least one project you have been a team member or a project manager as an example to discuss each of the following topics:
- The definition of the Project Management Maturity Model and how organizations can increase their overall productivity using the model.
- The importance of organizational strategy and how project management needs to link to objectives to achieve results.
- Project communication methods including who the stakeholders are and why they are important to the project manager.
- The use of project quality, including earned value analysis, and examples of successful and troubled projects.
- A conclusion to describe how the probability of success can be found with an organization that is able to reach maturity in terms of project management.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be ten to fifteen double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- 7 years ago
- 15 Random Stats questions due tomorrow by midnight
- Simplify the expression:x2+x(x-5)-x+7
- prof hayat
- Assignment 2—IT Strategic Planning
- Strategic Management - 4
- Virtual Fruit Stand increase the functionality
- The ratio of boys to girls in a classroom is 15 to 12. What is the ratio of boys to...
- Given that the current 2 primary sources of electricity generation are coal and nuclear power plants, which of these sources is better for human sustainability?
- English homework
- NOT RATED
Read Case 3: Altex Corporation in the case study section of your text. Write a summary of the case and answer the following questions from the end of the case.
7 years ago
- Why was a risk …