Management information systems (MIS)
This week, you have been introduced to the information age and have examined how information is changing the way businesses operate and interact. You have also read that there are three key organizational resources that are relevant and important from the perspective of management information systems (MIS) and that help to create competitive advantages for businesses: information, people, and information technology. Being able to evaluate these resources in terms of their importance from the MIS perspective will help you identify the appropriate resource allocation and level of focus required on for each resource.
For this Discussion, consider which of the three organizational resources relevant to MIS is most important and why.
Post by Day 3 a 150- to 200-word explanation of which of the three key organizational resources you believe is most important to MIS and explain why.
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from the Learning Resources and any additional sources.
· Haag, S., & Cummings, M. (2013). Management information systems for the information age (9th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
o Chapter 1, "The Information Age in Which You Live: Changing the Face of Business” (pp. 2–33)
- Leadership- Due in 2 hours
- PPT about Microsoft
- Compensating for performance
- Its ok
- How Senior Citizens Are Influenced by Newspapers
- to your research topic and create an annotated bibliography.
- Decision Making FOr KIM WOODS
- Natural science guru only!!!!!
- Career Development and Employee Motivation*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****