Write and essay of 150-200 words answering the following questions
1. What do you think is the biggest personal reward of being a manager? What is
the biggest potential ‘downside’ of being a manager?
2. Think about two different managerial-type jobs you have personally observed
(within your family, as a worker, as a customer, etc.). Compare them using
Stewart’s concept of job dimensions. Considering each job’s content as
analyzed by the three dimensions, which one would you choose? Why?
3. The chapter states that effective managers need technical, interpersonal, and
conceptual skills. Do all managers need these in the same mix? In other words,
would some managers need more of one than of another? Why? Describe the
managerial skills you think you need to work on the most and suggest how this
might be done.
- 7 years ago
- Porter Novelli or Southern Company Case Study
- ACC 206 WEEK FOUR ASSIGNMENT
- MBA 5841-13F-2, Strategic Marketing
- What is 3/4 as a decimal?
- What is website all about?
- CHEM HW FOR Nancy Carol
- ENG 125 Week 5 Assignment Final Paper
- PERFECT ANSWER-SEC340 Scenario: BCP for Sunshine Machine Work's Network and Data
- Effects of College Enrollment due to Modifications to Georgia's HOPE Scholarship Program
- Ethnic Demographics in Charlotte, North Carolina