Resources: Stanley Park Project White Papers due in Week Three and City of Kelsey Virtual Organization
Write a 2,100- to 2,450-word recommendation to your assigned stakeholder in which you address the following:
• The community situation for City of Kelsey
• The effect of the community situation on your approach to the program evaluation
• The performance measurement tools used to evaluate the program
• The ideal alternatives from your stakeholder’s perspective
• The practical alternatives from your stakeholder’s perspective
• Proposed improvements to the Stanley Park Project
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you advocate the Stanley Park Project analysis to your assigned stakeholder.
Include at least five peer-reviewed references from the University Library as well as an Executive Summary.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Note: The word count does not include the Executive Summary, Title or Reference pages.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Write a 500 words paper that examines the major challenges associated with developing and implementing policies at the state, local or federal level. As part of your paper, briefly touch upon at least three of the challenges discussed throughout the course, including:
• Challenges associated with proper Problem Identification
• Challenges associated with Stakeholder Involvement, Ethical stances, balancing the need for objectivity and subjectivity in
• Note: This list is not all-inclusive and you may identify separate challenges not shown above.
After identifying and analyzing 3 challenges, discuss an approach that you will use in your current place of employment to overcome such challenges when developing and implementing public policies. Support your planned approach with scholarly references from the University Library.
Include at 2 peer-reviewed references from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Note: The page/word count does not include the Abstract, Title or Reference pages.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment