A man wants to get his work building, but he almost forgot his code. He only remembers five clues. These...maryabigaildevera
A man wants to get his work building, but he almost forgot his code. He only remembers five clues. These are: The fifth number plus the third number equals to 14 The fourth number is one more than the second number The first number is one less than twice the second number Second number plus the third number equals to 10 The sum of all five numbers is 30
- 9 years ago
- Your manager believes in learning from other companies' success stories as well as stories of failure. In particular, she likes...
- Can you help me with a report?
- Research and find the names of 6 different ‘Thermoplastics’ used in the home and explain why they have been chosen...
- which group made up the vast majority of French society?
- Find the difference between 1 3rd of 18p and 1 quarter of 20p.
- one number is 2 more than another. The difference between their squares is 32. What are the numbers?
- What are 2–3 relationships between the economic concern inflation in Venezuela that specific country's economy?
- A spring is hanging down from the ceiling, and an object of mass m is attached to the free end....
- On March 31, Hopi Hospital had assets of $500,000, liabilities of $300,000, and net assets of $200,000. During April,...
- What does "destination that will open the mind" mean?