Malaviya Corporation uses the FIFO method in its process-costing system. Operating data for the Casting Department for the month of...josanm
Malaviya Corporation uses the FIFO method in its process-costing system. Operating data for the Casting Department for the month of September appear below: Units Percent Complete with Respect to Conversion Beginning work in process inventory 17,000 40% Transferred in from the prior department during September 72,000 Ending work in process inventory 18,000 30% According to the company's records, the conversion cost in the beginning work-in-process inventory was $63,104 at the beginning of September. Additional conversion costs of $654,240 were incurred in the department during the month. What would be the cost per equivalent unit for conversion costs for September? (Round off to three decimal places.) Which person would occupy a line position in a department store? I. Sales manager II. Manager, furniture department III. Manager, advertising department IV. Manager, personnel department A. Only I, II, III B. Only I C. I, II, III, IV D. Only I and II Abis Corporation uses the weighted-average method in its process-costing system. This month, the beginning inventory in the first processing department consisted of 800 units. The costs and percentage completion of these units in beginning inventory were Cost Percent Complete Material costs $6,000 50% Conversion costs $9,900 30% A total of 9,200 units were started, and 8,200 units were transferred to the second processing department during the month. The following costs were incurred in the first processing department during the month: Cost Material costs $113,900 Conversion costs $322,500 The ending inventory was 80% complete with respect to materials and 20% complete with respect to conversion costs. Note: Your answers may differ from those offered below due to rounding error. In all cases, select the answer that's the closest to the answer you computed. To reduce rounding error, carry out all computations to at least three decimal places. 4. The total cost transferred from the first processing department to the next processing department during the month is closest to
- 9 years ago
- Schnappauf 2012 tax return accounting project
- predict the genotypic and phenotypic outcome (offspring) of a cross between two heterozygous tall pea plants. Tall is a dominant...
- how does dracula react when harker requests to lave the castle immediatiley
- A certain mountain has a evaluation of 19,311 feet. In 1911, the glacier on this peak covered 4 acres. By...
- Comprehensive cycle problem: Perpetual System At the beginning...
- as a fraction decimal and a percent what is the probability of picking a red card from a bag of...
- Accounting Questions
- three of the walls are to be painted the fourth wall which is along a 30ft side is to be...
- Acc211 Fundamental Accounting Principal MacGraw Hill Connect Final Exam