Make an Operating Budgetstehan 4
2011 financial statements of O’Reilly Automotive: go to www.oreillyauto.com , click on “Investor Relations” link on the (left) homepage, then the “Financials” link on the left side, under Annual Reports, select 2011 PDF.
Using an Excel spread sheet and the 2011 Annual Report as a guide, prepare an operating budget (income statement) for O’Reilly Automotive for 2012, explaining your major assumptions.
Based on your operating budget, comment on the expected effects on the 2012 year end balance sheet; what major balance sheet categories would change based on your operating budget, and why? Would these be positive or negative changes for O’Reilly Automotive? Explain in detail (it is not necessary to actually prepare the forecast or budgeted 2012 balance sheet).
How might this budget be incorporated into O’Reilly’s updated Strategic Plan? What other elements would the plan contain. Can you suggest any broad strategies or goals for O’Reilly? What would be the time horizon for your plan?
- 9 years ago
- The mean speed of vehicles along a stretch of highway is 56 mph with a standard deviation of 4 mph....
- Their are a few questions listed below
- write a function table for x=3
- Name three devices that are designed to decrease friction
- Like the modernists, postmodern writers focused on subjective experience rather than objective cultural norms.
- Use the table “Food and Beverage Sales for Paul’s Pizzeria” to answer the questions below.
- Can you help me with a report?
- why some metals are not attracted by magnet
- 1. Using the descriptions of the attributes given in the figure, convert the ERD shown in P6.1 into a dependency that...