Make an Genogram for the Hernandez Family Casexmamprosf
APA FORMAT 2-4 PAGE, IN-TEXT CITATION REFERENCE PAGE ETC. IF YOU CAN NOT ADHERE TO THE DETAILS OR DEADLINE DO NOT TAKE THIS ASSIGNMENT.
USE THE UPLOADED REFERENCES AND FOLLOW THE LINK TO 2:41 MINUTE VIDEO IN DEVELOPMENT OF THIS PAPER.
Genogram: Hernandez Family
Murray Bowen (as cited in Zastrow & Kirst-Ashman, 2016, p. 595) developed the genogram, a tool to help social workers and other practitioners create a record of family relationships. Once a social worker creates a genogram for a client, he or she may refer to it when analyzing the client's situation.
To prepare for this Assignment, become familiar with how to create a genogram, which is presented in this week's resources. Also, review this week's media about Juan and Elena Hernandez's visit with their social worker.
Submit by SATURDAY 8PM NEW YORK TIME a 2- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
- A genogram of the Hernandez family
- An analysis of the Hernandez family's case based on the genogram including the following information.
- Identify an element of the Hernandez family's case that may influence the way Juan and Elena Hernandez address their issue with the social worker.
- Explain how the genogram you created might help you address the needs of the Hernandez family.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2013). Hernandez family: Episode 6 [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., Brocksen S. (Eds.). (2014). Sessions: Case histories.
Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader].
- "The Hernandez Family" (pp. 3–5)
Zastrow, C., & Kirst-Ashman, K. K. (2013). Understanding human behavior and the social environment. Belmont, CA: Cengage Learning.
- 4 years ago
- NOT RATED
c3 years ago