MacGiver Brass is a brass plating firm with sales of $8 million and profits before taxes of $625,000. MacGiver has...damdam
MacGiver Brass is a brass plating firm with sales of $8 million and profits before taxes of $625,000. MacGiver has a loan outstanding at its local bank for working capital purposes. As the loan officer reviewing MacGiver's loan application, you are charged with making a recommendation as to whether the $608,000 loan should be renewed for another year. Upon reviewing MacGiver's most recent annual report, you find the following footnote: Under-absorbed overhead of $462,000 was prorated to inventories (2/3) and cost of goods sold (1/3). Required: a. How should you evaluate MacGiver's annual report in light of this footnote? In particular, how does this footnote affect your recommendation regarding the loan? b. In preparing for your meeting with MacGiver's president and chief financial officer, what questions do you want to ask regarding this footnote?
- 9 years ago
- A car traveling in a straight line has a velocity of 5.05 m/s at some instant. After 4.72 s, its velocity is...
- name the sets of numbers to which each number belongs. 34, -525, 0.875, 12/3,
- HCA250 W2 Participation Due today
- Write a research proposal and an outline for the topic "Water pollution in Farming". the running head is " AGRICULTURE POLLUTION. According to the instructions, the reader should know your research topic, and question.
- I have some online homework and a test that needs to be done by Friday at midnight. Can you...
- Identify the author’s use of the three elements: experiment, correlation, and speculation to support assertions. I do not understand what...
- how might you use the strategies for promoting curiosity in addressing this topic
- Benjamin Whorf argued that because the Inuit have many words for snow, A. they have more ways to describe...