M7 Intro to Microeconomicssolier
1. A recent flood in the Midwest has destroyed much of the farmland that lies in fertile regions near the rivers. Describe the effect of the flood on the marginal productivity of land, labor, and capital. How would the flood affect the price of inputs? Provide some examples. 3. After graduating from college, you receive job offers from five different accounting firms. All job offers have a different compensation package. Is it irrational for you to accept an offer that doesn't provide the highest level of monetary compensation? Use the concept of compensating differentials to explain your answer. 4. List the productivity factors that may explain the differences in pay between men and women in similar occupations. Do any of these factors arise as a result of cultural or social traditions? If so, describe 6. Outline the possible work disincentives created by anti-poverty programs. Is there a way to solve this problem without causing other forms of inefficiency to arise? Explain your answer.
- 8 years ago
- six and one third subtracted by four and a half
- What is 7x62-(34x3)-14
- how individuals from different backgrounds may use communication methods in different ways
- 2/3x - 6= - 18
- what is meter
- f(θ)=tan θ
- Problem 31 Page 703
- in brick lane comment on nazneen's metamorphses from a young girl to a New woman
- what does S.P.E.C.T stand for in psychology ?
Directions: Please answer each of the following questions, writing a paragraph for each. Explain your thoughts with theory and examples where applicable.
1. A …7 years ago