Lyddie by Katherine Paterson 1. If you were Lyddie how would you have handled the incident with mr marsen? 2. Explain how...Larjla
Lyddie by Katherine Paterson 1. If you were Lyddie how would you have handled the incident with mr marsen? 2. Explain how Charlie's visit is a turning point in the story 3. How does Paterson show how important it is for a person to have goals in life 4. What are three examples that Lyddie supports her self pity with when she feels she has been too late for everything 5. What do we learn about Diana and how does this new development change Lyddies role in the factory 6. What event occurs in chapter 20 that was foreshadowed earlier? What predictions can you make about Lyddie's future
- 8 years ago
- The vertices of a rectangle are listed below. I(5, 8), J(5, -2), K(-6, -2), L(-6, 8) What is the area...
- Their are a few questions listed below
- La Mesa manufactures unpainted furniture for the do-it-yourself (DIY) market. It currently sells a table for $69. Production costs are...
- what does manifest destiny mean
- explain the tools of qualitative research.
- How to do journal entries for stock.
- Determine whether the condensation of nitromethane (CH3NO2) is spontaneous at 40°C and 1 atm.
- Quick help