look in description box
1. False imprisonment is different from kidnapping partly because their is no asportation in false imprisonment. There are other conditions. Define "false imprisonment" and "kidnapping" and generally discuss so that each are understood ...... and what each entails that make them different. Conclude with examples that relate to each offense.
2. Samaha discusses "stalking" and mentions that it is an ancient practice but only a modern crime..... and he then fully explains this crime. Define, generally discuss to make understood, and provide examples of the crime of stalking and the stalking laws. Be sure to include how stalking first became a crime, the mens rea and actus reus of stalking and how stalking statutes vary from jurisdictions.
3. As early as the year 800, "rape" was a capital offense in Angle-Saxton England. The laws regarding the offense of rape have evolved over time and especially in the 1970s and 1980s. Comment in general on the offense of rape to make this criminal law key term word understood. How has the law of rape and rape prosecutions changed over the years. Be sure to explain the difference between"extrinsic" and "intrinsic" force regarding the offense and relate to the actus reus and mens rea. Comment on the "rape shield statutes" and the positive impact these laws have had regarding victims.
- Defining Social Justice
- kim woods-hist0ry
- Organizational Development Intervention
- Spreadsheet applications
- Internal Control
- business 350 principles of finance M5 quiz
- A worker was electrocuted when he drilled through a wall and the drill bit contacted an electrical wire inside the wall by cutting through its insulation. The ground pin of the electric plug for the drill was broken off.
- 4 Questions
- stats simple question
- humanities writing assignment