Locate three contemporary examples in each of the four following categories, for a total of 12 examples: Good Samaritan conduct or random acts of kindness Acts of vigilantism-
hese are 3 different assignments
1) Locate three contemporary examples in each of the four following categories, for a total of 12 examples:
- Good Samaritan conduct or random acts of kindness
- Acts of vigilantism--violating the law to enforce the law
- Acts of civil disobedience--violating the law to change the law
- Criminal acts committed by professionals in the course of their employment, other than criminal justice professionals, in which the defendant was believed to have violated the ethical standards of his or her profession
Assemble the 12 examples according to the category and in a visually appealing manner. For each example, include the following:
- A summary of the event
- A graphic illustration, photo, or other visual item related to the event
- One properly APA-formatted reference
Note. Consider including an introduction and conclusion to introduce your examples and summarize your work.
Use the Ethical Scrapbook: Part I, due in Week Four, for this assignment.
Review all 12 examples in your Ethical Scrapbook: Part I, and answer the following questions for each example:
- Do you think the individual made the best decision possible given the circumstances?
- Could you see yourself acting similarly in similar circumstances?
Write a 1,500- to 2,000-word paper that answers the following questions:
- Should all jurisdictions have a Good Samaritan law requiring an individual to help another individual if they are able? Explain why.
- Should vigilantism be permitted when the criminal justice system fails? Explain why or why not. Under what circumstances might you violate the law to enforce the law?
- Historically, in your opinion, has civil disobedience been effective in changing the law? Explain why or why not. What laws do you disagree with or would you consider violating to change? Explain.
- Consider the many professions that exist, including the business and corporate sectors, medical professions, religious authorities, retail establishments, construction industry, insurance industry, banking, education, professional sports, research, pharmaceutical companies, and politics. What conditions exist in a profession, excluding criminal justice professions, that contribute to unethical behavior? Provide two examples.
- Do you believe that American society as a whole is predisposed to ethical or unethical behavior? Explain your response.
- Identify ethical considerations for the future of criminal justice. What may be done to reduce ethical violations in the criminal justice profession?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
3) Read the following two articles "Crime Victims' Rights: From Illusion to Reality" and "Vengeance Time" in this week's Electronic Reserve Readings.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word personal reflection that addresses the following:
- What is your personal stance on the current state of victims' rights in America?
- Do you believe that the 2004 Crime Victims' Rights Act (CRVA) has been successful? Explain.
- Is there ever a circumstance in which you feel vengeance is appropriate, even when it means breaking a law? Explain your response.
- Do you agree with the actions of Survivors Netwo
Purchase the answer to view it
WIlling to pay more.
These are 3 different assignments
1) Locatethree contemporary examples in each of the four following categories, for a total of 12 examples:
- Good …