Literature: poetry writing and discussion 300-500 words
Poetry is a form of writing with a distinctive style and rhythm. Some poetry rhymes, but there other genres include free-form, narrative, and lyrical poetry.
Choose a topic (e.g., a person, place, or thing), and complete the following:
- Write a poem of 10–20 lines about it.
- Include imagery and sensory language (e.g., sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste).
- Post your poem on the Discussion Board.
In 2–3 paragraphs, discuss the following:
- Describe the process you used to write the poem (e.g., how did you go about choosing the topic?).
- Why did you choose to rhyme or not to rhyme?
- Did you find this easy or difficult to write? Explain your answer.
- Supporting Second Language Learning
- who had replaced aristocrate cavalrymen in greek warfare be 700 bce
- Marketing Homework
- Two camels pass each other in the desert going in opposite directions one Camel is walking at an average rate...
- Due Sat midnight Still SUnday Morning
- Vendors Progress Need three Paragraphs
- precalulus ?
- W3 Assignment