After a period of close reading, critical thinking and engaging discussion, students will prepare a final statement on one of the works discussed. This response will answer one of the questions asked, be roughly 250 words long, and include an integrated, direct quote from the text to support the opinion. Quotations must be in quotation marks and all quotations must be cited. It is not necessary to include a Reference page entry for the story you are writing about - just an in-text citation. Here is a correct citation for a quotation:
"There was something coming to her, and she was waiting for it." (Chopin, 1894, 15).
- “A Rose for Emily” by Faulkner
- "The Yellow Wallpaper” by Perkins-Gilman - this story is not in your text book. For a printable PDF version, use this Link. (Links to an external site.)
- 5 years ago
- History of Child Abuse Paper
- Homework help if u can do it in A+
- ACC 225 Week 3 CheckPoint Adjustments and Accrual and Cash Basis Accounting
- Only for Carol your Tutor.
- ACC 541 Week 1 Individual Assignment Accounting Standards Boards Paper
- ECO 372 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Aggregate Demand and Supply Models
- ECO 365 Week 3 Learning Team Reflection Market Structure
- P12–4 Breakeven analysis Barry Carter is considering opening a music store_Answer
- What occurred in the 1960s health care environment that influenced organizations_Answer
- What is the main point of the article?What is your position on this issue? In what ways do you agree or disagree?
- NOT RATED
After a period of close reading, critical thinking and engaging discussion, students will prepare a final statement on one of the works discussed. This response will answer one of the questions …5 years ago