Listed below are several transactions that took place during the first two years of operations for the law firm of...ncabon
Listed below are several transactions that took place during the first two years of operations for the law firm of Pete, Pete, and Roy. Year 1 Year 2 Amounts billed to customers for services rendered $ 170,000 $ 220,000 Cash collected from customers 160,000 190,000 Cash disbursements: Salaries paid to employees for services rendered during the year 90,000 100,000 Utilities 30,000 40,000 Purchase of insurance policy 60,000 0 In addition, you learn that the company incurred utility costs of $35,000 in year 1, that there were no liabilities at the end of year 2, no anticipated bad debts on receivables, and that the insurance policy covers a three-year period. Calculate the net operating cash flow for years 1 and 2. (Net cash outflows should be indicated by a minus sign.)
- 9 years ago
- how many significant digits are in the number 5600?
- The base of a square pyramid has an area of 25 squared , what is the length of one side...
- how is ATP made?
- whats the preamble
- Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points) (02.04 LC) Powers shared by the national and state governments are called implied powers delegated...
- how long does sex take?
- who do you think was more influential to the constitution john locke or Montesquieu
- I have to write a rhetorical analysis essay on the subject of Occupy Wall Street Movement, has to be atleast...
- History Homework
- Needing help with a Written Optimization Setup in Finite Math