Now that you have learned more about various subfields of linguistics, revisit the prescriptive data that you collected in the first week of this course and categorize them. If you did not collect a lot of material the first time around, you can still add more material. Then decide whether the opinions about language that you collected have to do with Phonetics and Phonology, with Morpho-Syntax, with Word Meaning, Sentence Meaning, Pragmatics or something completely different. Explain where necessary why you grouped a particular response the way that you did. Also, check your previous response. Do you still agree with any of your own opinions from that response? What has changed if anything? How has learning more about linguistics affected your position?
- 7 years ago
- Only for puja
- I need a 250 -350 word essay, with at 2 citing from reputable sources in APA formating (blogs, education sites,...
- I'm taking medical billing and coding online course and I'm almost done but I have no time to finish. Is...
- Communication (due monday by noon)
- quiz week 5 statistics
- Bussiness Law Class
- Social Responsibility & Management
- Whole Foods Market 2010
- Gordon Matta Clark's project - Splitting Case Study
- RES 351 WEEK 5 Sampling Methods and Hypothesis Testing Procedure