Linear programming with excel and math skillswillietanks
You may employ either the level curves or the corner-point method. The graph may be sketched using the drawing tools in Excel as per the video demonstration on the multimedia page and submitted as an Excel attachment. To shade partial cells in Excel, the trick is to copy the sketch from Excel into Windows “Paint” program and do the shading there using the brush tools. Then you can copy and paste the sketch back into Excel as an image. As another option, I will also accept graphs that are sketched by hand as long as you are able to scan them into a PDF or an image file and they are neatly drawn. Maximize: 4X1 + 5X2 Subject to: X1 + 2X2 ≤ 10 6X1 + 6X2 ≤ 36 X1 ≤4 X1, X2 ≥0
- 9 years ago
- The assignment includes an instruction sheet you must specifically follow. There are two assignments. Assignment 1's Files: http://www.mediafire.com/?ew19tnoqbcb3j1b http://www.mediafire.com/?5dns6i6nw9vvhcn Assignment 2's Files: http://www.media
- given that P=(-2,9) and Q=(6,4), find the component form and magnitude of the vector 3 PQ
- What angles are pairs of opposite and congruent angles formed by intersecting lines.
- Read the two articles "Predictive Probes", and "New Test Tells Whom a Crippling Disease Will Hit—and When" from the textbook...
- Evaluate 9.1 Page 330 Problem 33
- there are thre ways off combining the variables in pairs (xy, yz and zx) write down what sort of correlation...
- ___ is 142% of 405
- discuss the intake the exchange transport releases of gases in mammals
- trilobites lived 500-600 million years ago