Linear Programming and logical thinkingwillietanks
It is quite possible that when you solve a linear programming application you may get fractional values for the decision variables as an optimal solution. For example, if your decision variables are how many trains and buses to run daily to meet expected ridership, your solution may call for 30.37 trains and 100.87 buses. Is that a problem? If it is a problem explain why. Also, discuss some possible remedies. Please explain your reasoning, there is a reasoning it just needs to be expressed. Please make sure that your expression is stated within two paragraphs.
- 9 years ago
- explain the significance of state;s right in reference to the growing crisis of slavery
- you are a governor of a state. Builders want to put up homes in an area that is famous for...
- Eco homework question
- College algebra homework needed STAT!
- factoring 12n^3+102n^2+126n
- what is longer 2.4m or 240mm ?
- This is a Theology question about the Catholic sacrament of Reconciliation. In addition to making ___ and ___ a central theme...
- let x be a normal random variable, with mean 10 and standard deviation of 5. what is P(0<X<20)?
- Use the following selection to answer the question below. Does Red Lake ,Texas need a new high school...
- simplify pq^2 x p^3 / p^3 q
- NOT RATED
It is quite possible that when you solve a linear programming application you may get fractional values for the decision variables as an optimal solution. For example, if your decision variables are …5 years ago