A small winery manufactures 2 types of wine, Burbo's Better (X) and Burbo's Best (Y). Burbo's Better results in profit of $4 per quart, whereas Burbo's Best has profit of $5 per quart. Two production workers mix the 2 wines. It takes a production worker 2 hours to mix a quart of the Better and 3 hours to mix a quart of the Best. Each worker puts in a 9 hour day. The quantity of alcohol than can be used to fortify the wine is limited to 24 ounces daily. Six ounces of alcohol are added to each quart of Burbo's Better and 3 ounces are added to Burbo's Best. Give the LP Model and use both the graphical method and Excel to find the optimal solution.
- I need 1 page written in the next 3 hours! $25
- LAW 421 week 1 Individual Assignment Role and Functions of Law Paper
- how does a human fit into earth's ecosystem
- Accounting Quiz
- Environment Sci
- Case Study: Multicultural, Couples and Family
- Accounting 800-1000 words
- A group of 6 women and 5 men. What is the probability that a committee of 4 people has 2...
- ACC 290 Week 3 Learning Team Reflection Summary
- 1. The law of conservation of energy with an explanation of how this law applies to energy use and energy...