a line perpendicular to 8x+20y-9, with the sam y-int as 24x+15y-16=0christo_7_tyler
a line perpendicular to 8x+20y-9, with the sam y-int as 24x+15y-16=0
- 9 years ago
- The multiplier effect means that a given change in autonomous expenditures Answer a. will change equilibrium income by an amount equal to...
- 2 squared x = 4 squared. what is the value of x
- Why did the United States side with Great Britain and France in WWI?
- pelase answer the question in attachment
- I have to write an essay on the movie Gilbert Grape. Help
- Explain how important homework is and use persuading tactics reference
- Wilson Reed, the bookkeeper for Home Interior Improvements and Designs Company, has just finished posting the closing entries for the...
- some people have suggested that the united states should require people to vote. list two potential benefits of this idea,...
- Right develop techniques and strategies to treat personality disturbances described 2
- -4x+2y=20 x-2y=-20