Q1) Show, by applying the limit test, that each of the following is true. a) The functions f(n)= n(n-1)/2 and g(n)= n^2 grow asymptotically at equal rate b) The functions f(n)=log n grow asymptotically at slower rate than g(n)=n. Q2) Show that log (n!) = Θ (nlog n);
- 9 years ago
- Can someone please help me with this assignment? I do not get this class at all!!
- If price of cng is constant ,price of petrol increases , show changes by diagram of demand curve"
- find the 10 states that became states after 1886
- In cases of arson, the person who discovered the fire can help investigators determine its point of origin.
- The "blank" is a joint project of the state and federal governments.
- The _________of an element is the average mass of an element's naturally occurring atom, or isotopes, taking into account the...
- x2 + 30x + 198 = 0
- why does a plant do respiration
- List the observable differences of your baby with the parents