Lenses and Telescope lab reportf.a.qx8t
i want to do the questions from this lab report
1. Question on the masurment:
a) is the image enlarged or reduced when s > 2 f ? is the image enlarged or reduced when s < 2 f ?
b) is the image erect or inverted ? is the image real or virtual ? why?
2.Explain why for a fixed separation between the object and the screen (i.e., s+ s' is fixed), there are
two positions of the lens at which the image formed on the screen are in foucs (clear image).
3. A lens forms an image of an object. the objet is 16 cm from the lens. The image is 12 cm from the lens on the same side as the object.
(a)what is the focal length of th lens?? is the lens converging or diverging ?
(b)if the object is 8.5 mm tall, how tall is the image? is it erect or inverted?
(c)DRAW a principle-ray diagram.
1. Hold the optics bench by your hand, look at the tree outside window using your telescope. is there image of the tree erect or inverted? is the image of the tree enlarged or reduced?
2.The worlds largest refracting telescope is at the Yerkes Observation of the University od Chicago at Williams Bay, Wisconsin. the objective has diameter of 102 cm and focal length of 19.5 m. the focal length of the eyepiece is 10 cm. What is its magnification (or magnifying power)?
and if possible complete the calculation for table 1 and 2
(show calculation typed or written is fine)
- 6 years ago
- Al Qaeda, the Main Threat?
- ACC 220 Week 7 DQ 2
- QNT561 Week 6 Chapter 7(Ex.50)
- Process Diagrams and functional decomposition diagram /Case Study
- Write a two pages paragraph
- calculate the current ratio based on the following information cash 14878 accounts receivables 22108 prepaid 3010 supplies 927 equipment 62150...
- MGT 350 Week 3 Team Assignment
- MGT 350 Week 1 DQ 2
- Bus 620 Final Paper
- Bus 200 Final Exam Paper