E3-5 The ledger of Duggan Rental Agency on March 31 of the current year includes the following selected accounts before adjusting entries have been prepared.
Accumulated Depreciation - Equipment
Unearned Rent Revenue
Salaries and Wage Expense
An analysis of the accounts shows the following:
1. The equipment depreciation $250 per month is:
2. One-third of the unearned rent was earned during the quarter.
3. Interest of $500 is accrued for the month on notes payable is:
4. Supplies on hand total $850
5. insurance expires at the rate of $300 per month
Prepare the adjusting entries at March 31, assuming that adjusting entries are made quarterly. Additional accounts are Depreciation Expense, Insurance Expense, Interest Payable, Supplies Expense. (Omit explanations.)
Purchase the answer to view it