Learning Team: Information Gathering Techniques
Consider the following fictitious scenario:
A large chain restaurant hires your team as consultants. The restaurant executives are launching a new marketing campaign that guarantees customers receive their food within 20 minutes or they receive a free dessert. They believe they can use their IT software systems to assist with this marketing campaign, but need guidance. They have hired your team to gather information from the restaurant employees and managers to see where improvements can be made.
Prepare a survey/questionnaire that your team will give to all restaurant employees and managers about process improvements.
Prepare a list of interview questions your team will ask senior restaurant employees about process improvements.
As a team, write a 1- to 2-page executive summary that analyzes and explains the survey/questionnaire and the interview questions you have created.
Determine how these information-gathering tools will find answers the executives are seeking.
Format your summary according to APA guidelines.
Submit your summary, the questionnaire, and the interview questions as one Microsoft® Word document to the Assignment Files tab.
- Effects of Stress
- LASA 2: Analysis of a Personality
- business/commercial law
- Devry Chicago BUSN 379 Finance Wk2 Homework
- i need help
- FIN571 FIN/571 FIN 571 Week 4 Quiz - 100% Score
- In an essay (750-1,000 words), explain how the change in social values in American society in the last 50 years or so has changed the face of education in the United States. Include a description of the social issues that schools face and offer an explana
- pro james assignment
- James, a business person started a transport business with two cars TA and TB which he purchased for Kshs 600,000 and...
Considerthe following fictitious scenario:
A large chain restaurant hires your team as consultants. The restaurant executives are launching a new marketing campaign that guarantees …
Using Microsoft®PowerPoint®, Microsoft®Word, or a drawing program of your choice,drawa diagram/model of a business process with which you are familiar.
Writea 1- to …