LEADERSHIP & INFLUENCE, NETWORKING, STUDYING IN THE UK, & CAREER PLAN QUESTIONS- For Dr. RocalUrch12345
1. Chevening is looking for individuals that will be future leaders or influencers in their home countries. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your own leadership and influencing skills to support your answer.
(word count: 350 words)
2. Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your networking skills, and outline how you hope to use these skills in the future.
(word count: 350 words)
3. Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future.
*Please do not duplicate the information you have entered on the work experience and education section of this form (word count: 350 words)
4. Chevening is looking for individuals who have a clear post-study career plan. Please outline your immediate plans upon returning home and your longer term career goals. You may wish to consider how these relate to what the UK government is doing in your country. (word count: 350 words)
* This is a four-part job
- However, please remember that you need to plan your work with the basic rule of making a paragraph (i.e. main sentence, supporting sentences and example in needed)
- Look at the keywords that are in the prompt and deserve some highlights:
Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession.
It would be good if you can organise your ideas coherently (e.g. strong networking skills (1st paragraph), followed by engagement, influence and leading example in the next paragraph)
- I notice that the way you write it down isn’t an academic writing. Please make sure that it is okay for you to do that.
- I notice that you have too many passive sentences; it is always good to have more active sentences.
- Please check spelling errors as well with regard to single/plural noun.
Pick my leadership skills and networking from my work with Zenith Bank Plc, Newcastle University and Women Green Fellowship.
This is for Question 3 on UK institutions applied to:
- 4 years ago