1.How did you score on the assessment, and what was your initial reaction to your score and interpretation?
2.Remember that even excellent leaders have room for improvement. Consider two areas you scored low on and research ways to help you grow in those areas. What can you do to improve your score?
3.Think of someone you consider to be an excellent leader. What characteristics does this person possess that cause you to perceive him or her as an excellent leader? Does your definition of what makes this person a good leader coincide with the characteristics presented to you in Unit 1?
You are an up and coming leader in your organization. You have worked hard for years and are well-liked by management because you are dedicated and trustworthy. Recently, you were privy to a confidential meeting where the CEO announced that layoffs are likely to happen within the next 4 months. One of the names on the list is your longtime friend and subordinate, Sarah. You have maintained the confidentiality of the meeting for over a month now, but Sarah has just confided in you that she and her husband are considering buying a much larger house with a much higher house payment. You know that Sarah’s income will be imperative to this purchase.
- What do you do?
- Is the decision about whether to tell Sarah about the impending layoffs an ethical one? If so, in what ways?
- Is it ever ok to lie to an employee? What factors go into this decision-making process?
- CMGT 445 Week 3 - Individual Assignment - Article Review
- PSY 375 Week 1 Individual Assignment Lifespan Perspective Paper
- OPS 571 Week 5-Individual Assignment - Process Improvement Plan
- discussion question_fair share
- Could you do my Lab?
- Statistics and Probability questions assignment
- Enlargements of the lymph vessels are
- Public Relations - Unit 5
- Learning Activities Week 6