LAW/531 Week 6 Knowledge CheckRSaleem
- What is true of the Foreign Commerce Clause in the context of the United States and foreign affairs?
- The country of Elamia has added a new feature to its constitution. This feature gives power to the central government to enter into treaties with foreign countries. It does not give this power to state governments. In addition, this feature states that any local law that goes against a centrally-formed treaty will be canceled. Which part of the U.S. Constitution does Elamia's new constitutional feature closely resemble?
- In the context of the United States and foreign affairs, treaties _____.
- The International Court of Justice _____.
- What is true in the context of the European Union (EU)?
- 6 years ago
LAW/531 Week 6 Knowledge Check
Purchase the answer to view it