Using WestlawNext only, KeyCite the following case:
Parker v. State of Oklahoma, 556 P.2d 1298 (Okla. Crim. App. 1976).
A) How many citing references does the case provide?
B) Has a Maryland case cited the Parker case? If so, provide the case citation for the citing case.
C) Has a Connecticut case cited the Parker case? If so, provide the citation for the citing case.
D) How many of the citing cases are no longer good law? Provide the citation to the case or cases.
E) Have any legal encyclopedias cited Parker? If so, provide the citation to each of the articles.
I can give you my westlaw login and password to use for this assignement.
- 8 years ago
- Consider this scenario. You are the network administrator for a city arts centre. The centre is expanding. During a six...
- 10 Business math questions
- What is the education like in the American West in the 18th century?
- 73. Among the problems which plagued the Carter administration, and which probably cost him reelection to the presidency, was the a....
- A recent study claimed that at least 15% of junior high students are overweight. In a sample of 160 students,...