Last year (in early 2011), you started a business manufacturing and distributing simple wooden toys for children that you sell...stehan 4
Last year (in early 2011), you started a business manufacturing and distributing simple wooden toys for children that you sell to small boutiques on terms of payment in 30 days. Your first fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 and you are preparing your first annual financial statements. Based on the following information, prepare a balance sheet and income statement for your first year in business. Make reasonable estimates for any data that you feel is necessary but missing, explain the basis for your estimates. What kind of financial condition and level of initial success do your statements reflect? Contributed capital (stock) $10,000 Bank loan at 6% per annum, originally borrowed 1/1/2011 $10,000; owing 12/31/2011 $5000 Sales $101,000 (collected, $91,000; outstanding receivables 10,000) Labor expense $55,000 (including your salary of $25,000)-all paid in 2011 Material used in production during the year $13,000 Inventories of materials on hand 12/31/2011 $6000 Office and production equipment & tools purchased $15,000 (to be depreciated evenly over five years) Rent $9,000 Utilities, supplies, miscellaneous overhead $5,400 Total taxes of 33% on profits, payable April 2012 Cash in the bank at 12/31/2011 $12000
- 9 years ago
- How do I draw an Anabaena cell and Amoeba cell
- usted _____ serio.
- do you always need to use complex laboratoy equipment to separate mixtures?
- 16x^3-20x^2>= 4x+15
- Who went on the Crusades to the Holy Land
- find the height of an equilateral triangular pyramid with side length 2 cm
- How does a volcanic eruption like Mt. Pinatubo (PEE-nah-TOO-boh), affect climate?
- 7+3x =-5
- The gage pressure 1.6 meter below the free surface of a liquid in a large tank is 34 kPa. What...