language for 6 grade
Pleae use the template on page 94 of the Appendix B attached "Murphy, Jim. The Great Fire. New York: Scholastic, 1995. (1995) From Chapter 1: “A City Ready to Burn”. Not everythin must be in the templates
From the informational text that you have chosen, select 3-4 vocabulary words to be focused on within the lesson plan that you began in Topic 1. You may use this lesson for your mini-unit that will be due in Topic 6.
Add your vocabulary words under “Key Vocabulary” on the “Academic Language” template.
From the 12 academic language functions in your required reading, select one function that would be appropriate for the teaching of your vocabulary words in this lesson. Include this information in the “Function” section of the lesson plan template along with brief descriptions regarding how students will demonstrate their understanding.
In the “Form” section on the lesson plan template, describe how you would teach the vocabulary words to your students. Include in this section a brief description of the kinds of structures you will implement so that your students can demonstrate their depth of understanding.
- Review the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity CommissionâsÂ website, specifically the section regarding laws as they apply to small businesses. Is there anything on this site that surprised you? Why are small businesses treated differently than large bus
- History Assignment
- Case Study Assignment
- explain the main reasons why people generally resist change
- I need all this by friday the 20th
- English 215 Persuasive Paper Part 1 A problem Exists
- 7 cases ( a plus )
- case study 1
- CMIS 102 intro to Problem solving and Algorithm Design
CCSS to Instructional Objectives
In order to ensure your lesson is aligned to the CCSS framework, you may have to view exemplar text from the grade band in which your instruction is going to …
Use Read : "Murphy, Jim. The Great Fire. New York: Scholastic, 1995. (1995) From Chapter 1: “A City Ready to Burn” on Appendix B page 94 attached