Lady Hawkins onlynikki83
Value Ranges: heights: 5-9, 5-11, 6-0, 6-1, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4, 6-5, 6-6, 6-7, 6-8, 6-9, 6-10, 6-11, 7-0, 7-1, 7-2
Data Source: http://stats.nba.com/
Research question: “Is there a relationship between height and free throw statistics?”
You want to have only one dependent variable and numerous independent variables.
“Is there a relationship between height and free throw statistics?” You could use height as the dependent variable. Your three categories can be the independent variable 1. sum of free throws attempted, 2. sum of free throws made, 3. average free throw percentage as three different independent variables. This will determine if there is a relationship between various free throw stats and height.
You will want to run an individual regression model on each independent variable and then one combined multiple regression model.
- 5 years ago
- Analyze the central conflict and its what ?
- RES 342 Week 1
- SCI Ecology HW - MARTIN WRITER
- Multinational Versus Multidomestic Issues
- Each question answered in 150-200 words NEED ASAP
- college algebra placement test
- theology paper about the film ( city of god)
- Taking side
- what are four elements that make up over 95 percent of the body in most organisms?
- ART 101 Week 8 CheckPoint Sculpture Mediums and Process
- NOT RATED
Also SEE ATTACHMENT
Main Variables: sum of free throws attempted, sum of free throws made, average free throw percentage.
Control variables: height, number of players per height category
Value …5 years ago