la times "Obama's Free Education Proposal: Why Stop at Community Colleges?"danny1118
(1) Read the linked LA TImes article "Obama's Free Education Proposal: Why Stop at Community Colleges?" In a coherent, focused paragraph of 10 or more sentences, identify and discuss at least one example of each rhetorical appeal (logos, ethos, pathos, and kairos) that the author uses. Think about the other information you learned from reading the notes for this week and identify and discuss at least one logical fallacy that the author uses. Are there any exaggerated uses of the rhetorical appeals? Explain and discuss. Is the argument effective? Be sure to explain why or why not.
(2) Explain how you can use each of the rhetorical appeals to support an argument about any topic you find interesting. How would you use rhetorical appeals to begin to develop your evidence for argument? How would you combine appeals to get someone to accept your argument?
- 6 years ago
- dq2 wk revised (xoon only)
- office memo help
- Professor Kern
- Question 1 of 20 On a bank reconciliation, deposits added to the bank side are called __________.
- QUESTIONS, I supply other student answers just rewrite answers, NO WORD COUNT REQUIRED
- STR581 week 6 Final Exam Capstone Course
- two pages------in three hours maximum
- RES 320 Week 1-5 Entire GRADE A+ 100%
- RES 110 Week 1-5 entire GRADE A+ 100% 2#
- PSY 428 Week 1 DQs