La Mesa manufactures unpainted furniture for the do-it-yourself (DIY) market. It currently sells a table for $69. Production costs are...packers4fan7
La Mesa manufactures unpainted furniture for the do-it-yourself (DIY) market. It currently sells a table for $69. Production costs are $38 variable and $15 fixed. La Mesa is considering staining and sealing the table to sell it for $105. Variable costs to finish each table are expected to be $19, and fixed costs are expected to be $2. Prepare an analysis showing whether La Mesa should sell unpainted or finished tables. (If answer is zero, please enter 0. Do not leave any fields blank. If amount decreases the income, use either a negative sign preceding the number e.g. -45 or parentheses e.g. (45). Enter all amounts in columns "Process Further" and "Sell" as positive amounts and subtract where necessary.) Net Income Sell Process Further Increase (Decrease) Sales per unit $ $ $ Cost per unit Variable Fixed Total Net income per unit $ $ $
- 9 years ago
- What step is more important when drawing conclusions?
- what is the latitudunal extention of india
- Can you answer my question below in the description
- Read the two articles "Predictive Probes", and "New Test Tells Whom a Crippling Disease Will Hit—and When" from the textbook...
- I have calculated the answers to Steps A, B & C. I need help with Step D only.Please answer...
- Evaluate the current and future environment for USA Today especially in light of digital competition.
- 3 ways how Germany was affected by the great depression
- what is the root of y=x^2-x-3 what is the root of x^2-x-3=0