Kristen spent $131 on shirts. Fancy shirts cost $28 and plain shirts cost $15. If she bought a total of...stik4j
Kristen spent $131 on shirts. Fancy shirts cost $28 and plain shirts cost $15. If she bought a total of 7 then how many of each kind did she buy?
- 8 years ago
- math lab help
- What is 7x62-(34x3)-14
- Please solve for me?
- 32% of what number is 51.2?
- Intersecting lines are parallel
- immediately following the attack on the united states on September 11,2001, the stock plunged and many observers predicted a recession....
- cellular respiration continues in the ________of the cell with the _________and electron transport chan
- Chapter 1 Activity 1-6
- Two goods are substitutes when a decrease in the price of one good
- January 5, 2009, UPS posted their new rates, UPS ground rates have increased an average of 5.9%. Air and...