kinesiology(recreation and leisure)Jay_lue6
"Culture refers to the cumulative deposit of knowledge, experience, beliefs, values, attitudes, meanings, hierarchies, religion, notions of time, roles, spatial relations, concepts of the universe, and material objects and possessions acquired by a group of people in the course of generations through individual and group striving. Culture is the systems of knowledge shared by a relatively large group of people. "
Given those definitions of culture, how has the information in your articles helped you to better undertstand cultural differences in leisure activities(sports)?
-no more than 3 sentences
- 8 years ago
- the atoms inside of a ________ are not allowed to move around too much.
- Final Argumentative Paper PHI 208 WK 5 FINAL PAPER
- need the facts to a case by tonight
- Choose one or two paragraphs from The Interesting Life, and discuss the ways in which Equiano selects his vocabulary, structures...
- A mass m = 16 kg is pulled along a horizontal floor with NO friction for a distance d =7.9...
- need help please
- provincial administration under augustus problems and solutions in the west
- • Why is it important to consider the ethnic make-up of surgeons, lawyers, news reporters, or government officials?
- Does anyone can do assignment for Criminal Justice ?
- if you decrease a number by 4, the result is -5. find the number