**KIM WOODS** Infrastructure Asset Protection Presentationmarcybaby
Infrastructure Asset Protection Presentation
Resource: US-CERT website
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation about infrastructure asset protection and risk with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Include the following in your presentation:
· Briefly describe how computers and humans can pose risks to infrastructure assets.
· Identify two physical techniques and two cybertechniques used to attack communications infrastructure.
· Explain the implications of the risks and techniques on critical infrastructure sectors.
· Describe how humans and computers can protect against the risks and techniques.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- 6 years ago
- "FOR A-PLUS WRITER ONLY"
- Business Requirements
- FIN 200 Week 6 CheckPoint Week Six Quiz-8 Questions
- REL 133 Fundamental Aspects of Religious Traditions
- ACC 220 Week 1 Survey of Accounting The Maze of Numbers
- Need help With Bus 308
- short essay W1
- Read Regal finance Company, Ltd. and Regal Finance Company II, Ltd., Petitioners, v. Tex Star Motors, Inc., Respondent
- you are head of international relations at your corporation. your company is preparing to go global. to ensure that your...
- Inferential Statistics and Measures of Association