**Kim Woods** - Final PaperMBA252
Resources: Risk Management Plan Outline, assigned reading
Write a paper of no more than 1,750 words following the outline of a risk management plan. Refer to the Risk Management Plan Outline as an example of what the outline must look like. The word count includes tables.
Incorporate all individual and team assessments (attached)
Include a synopsis determining measures to mitigate project risks and these elements:
- Include a Risk Register that covers: 15-20 Identified risks & impacts, qualitative & quantitative assessment, triggers, strategies, and responses. The 15 -20 identified risks MUST BE in the 'If-then' format!!!
- Include the RAP (Risk Action Plan)
- A minimum of two real-world risk management plans related to your project
- The viability of the plans
- A comparison of your proposed risk management plan with real-world standards
Remember to keep the paper in third person from start to finish.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- 5 years ago