Kim Woods: CYU 3whieso
1. Describe how each of the sense organs receives information from the external environment.
2. List and distinguish the different states of consciousness.
3. How is the brain structured and specialized?
4. Describe the variable ways that drugs affect consciousness and their neurochemical properties.
5. Compare and contrast nightmares and night terrors. Identify which one occurs during REM sleep and which one occurs during phases of non-REM sleep.
6. Why do millions of people abuse drugs despite the publicity regarding the harmful effects of drug abuse?
7. Our society makes a distinction between drugs such as alcohol and caffeine, which are legal to use, and others, such as marijuana and cocaine, that are not. Does this distinction make sense?
- 7 years ago
- ENG 221 REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
- BUS 475 Week 5 final Strategic Plan (ppt)
- BIO 100 week 2 CheckPoint
- AED 222 Week 4 DQs
- Pine Valley furniture Case Study
- 2 page memo
- STRATER FIN 534 Quiz 1
- Based on "Grossly Distorted Picture," how useful do you think GDP is as an economic indicator
- Remaining Balance + New Request