Keiko has 6 more red tiles than yellow tiles. She gave half of her red tiles to Amelia and half...gaimar
Keiko has 6 more red tiles than yellow tiles. She gave half of her red tiles to Amelia and half of her yellow tiles to Ramon. If Ramon has 7 yellow tiles, how many tiles does Keiko have now?
- 8 years ago
- what are opposite numbers?
- What is the square root of 64?
- which part of Earth consistently gets relatively intense and direct sunlight
- stat 3Q's
- Accounting questions
- Network Solutions for Large Businesses
- What are two structural similarities between a eukaryotic cell and a prokaryotic cell
- What act or law enacted by the US government and the IRS is making it difficult for US citizens to...
- THE 1963 CAMPAGIN ON BIRMINGHAM, 350 WORDS NEEDS CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCE'S