Concept Paper Submission
The primary purpose of the Concept Paper is to obtain instructor feedback to ensure that you are on track with the completion of your feasibility study. The complete instructions for the feasibility study can be found in Week Six of the online course.
The Concept Paper is a draft version of your Final Paper with the initial list of relevant scholarly sources. In this draft, be certain to include and (at least) briefly address the content of the headings listed in the Final Paper instructions for Week Six.
You must include a preliminary Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis for your chosen project. For further assistance, please view the Feasibility Study Template video and view the online article “Community Assessment,” both of which include specific information on elements of the SWOT analysis required for your final paper.
Remember, your concept paper is a draft, NOT the final product. Submit your Concept Paper with the required headings to your instructor by the end of this week. Be sure to review the article, “Assessing the Feasibility, Performance of Geriatric Clinics,” for further information as you complete your assignment. Be certain to include your list of references with your draft.
Writing the Feasibility Study Concept Paper
- Must be a minimum of three double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include the listed headings in the Week Six feasibility study instructions with the content required under each.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must list at least six scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- 5 years ago
- CJA 394 Week 2 Individual Assignment Policing Functions Paper
- CJA 384 Week 3 Individual Assignment Social Organized Crime Perspective Paper
- CJA 344 Week 1 Individual Assignment Disparity and Discrimination Essay
- Paper please help
- Global infection outbreaks, unique diseases rising since 1980
- Which of the following would be most usefull for displaying the transmmition Of the trait across several generations? A -punnet square B-DNA...
- Effects of Stress
- ECON CLASS