judges and victims + 2 student responses please read carefullyglmdrva
List and explain the several considerations found in the literature that may affect a judge's decisions.
It appears that the criminal justice system ignores the victim in the criminal proceedings. The victim often is relegated to the role of witness. In a study conducted by the U.S. Justice Department, victims expressed many concerns about their participation in the process. Discuss several of those concerns. Also, discuss what you would do to alleviate those concerns.
You must respond to at least two of your classmates in addition to submitting your initial posting. You are required to cite your text and do some outside research and also to cite your references to receive full credit for this assignment. Your initial postings should be 500 words in length, and your two responses to classmates must be 300 words each in length.
- 6 years ago
- Create a new Web application titled Week8 Solution
- Business Law
- Reading assignment #3
- LAS 432 Week 1 Research topic and outline; Nanotechnology in Manufacturing
- For Rey Writer
- Calculus 3
- For your third Individual Project, you will be writing an essay of 1,000 words or more about two additional poems from the assigned reading list. Please select two works from the list of fifteen—excluding the one you already reflected on in Part A of the
- in buddhist scripture The Lotus Sutra what is one of the fundamental teachings?
- Assignment 2: LASA 1—Conducting an Organizational Assessment