for Joymercy M7D2shena.
Ethical Communication from Organizations to the Public and Stakeholders
Your textbook gives you several examples of how organizations have been accused of withholding information or misleading the public at large when it comes to cases of product safety, environmental safety, or financial or economic security.
Select a recent case of how one organization communicated with the public about an important issue and respond to the following:
- Was the communication handled in an ethical manner? Why or why not?
Synthesize your primary response into a 250-300 word post. Using APA format, you should cite the source(s)—n ewspaper article, book, or credible website—that you used to research the case. Be sure to review your writing for grammar and spelling before posting.
- 6 years ago
- an apple and a melon together weigh 1.4 pounds. the apple and an orange together weigh 0.8 pounds. the melon and the orange weigh 1.6 pounds.how much does the orange weigh
- I have a timed homework quiz and was wondering if one of you can help me with it. my...
- What is the height of a cylindrical prism whose volume is 141.3 cubic meters and whose diameter is 10 meters?
- business account assignment
- -x < -4
- You are going to create a Python program that will calculate the volume of liquid a cylinder can hold. You...
- Which two types of elements usually form ionic compounds?
- The Genesis operations management team is now preparing to implement the operating expansion plan. Previously the firm’s cash position did...
- 10 notes about exodus, passover