For Joymercy M6A1 Top 10 Liesshena.
If viewing this through the Assignment tool, click the title above to go to the Submissions area.
Essay 5: Top 10 Lies
This module focuses on political communication and ethics. Therefore, this module’s essay is going to focus upon political advertising and ethics. For this assignment, you will be applying what you read to actual ads.
Please refer to the following web page:
Most Recent Campaign Ads
Here are your instructions:
1. Select one of the ads for analysis
2. Identify the ethical issue that you notice in this ad
3. Match identified ethical issues in the ad to theories you are reading on political communication. For example, if you see some sand bagging happening, describe what behavior your viewed that led you to believe that this is happening. Then discuss why or why not this is ethical.
4. Remember that this assignment needs five credible sources. Two of the sources can be the website from which you get the ad and the other is your textbook. You will need three more sources that you will use and cite in-text in the short essay. These sources should support your analysis of the three ads.
5. Follow this essay writing format:
a. Describe the ad very briefly in a couple of sentences in your first paragraph;
b. Devote the remainder of the essay to your analysis of the ad, and;
Include in text citations and a Works Cited page at the end of the essay.
Be sure to check your essay for grammar and spelling errors before you submit it. SmartThinking—www.smarthinking.com—is available to assist you with your writing.
Your essay should be 350–500 words in length, single spaced, and in APA format.
- 6 years ago