For Joymercy M5D1shena.
Embedded in Miami
The purpose of this activity is to demonstrate your application of ethical concepts to the case study about embedded media.
Read the case study on page 222 of the textbook and respond to Question 1.
Based on your readings and thoughts on embedded journalism, respond to the following:
- In your opinion, do journalists lose their objectivity when they observe a conflict or confrontation and are embedded in one side of it?
- Embedded reporters may come to identify with the soldiers and police officers around who are also protecting them. Would that affect their objectivity? Provide examples to illustrate your answers.
Synthesize your primary response into a 250– 350 word post. Using the APA format, provide at least one reference citation for a credible source outside the textbook such as a research article, a book, or a credible website. Be sure to review your writing for grammar and spelling before posting.
- 6 years ago
- · Case Study 2: Software System Architecture
- Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization-Review the intranet site for Riordan Manufacturing including Human Resources – Organizational Charts, Employee Files, etc., and Sales & Marketing – Marketing Information Systems. Create a change management plan
- Lab to determine outcome of heredity
- case study
- IBN TUFAYL"S
- DISCUSSION BOARD
- E22-16B (Error Analysis and Correcting Entry) You have been engaged to review the financial statements of Water Sync Inc. In the course of your investigation you find a number of irregularities during the current year. 1. Insurance for a 6-month period pu
- week2 assignment
- Accounting week 4 hw
- HR Week 5 Portfolio project