for JoyMercy M3D2shena.
"Mars and Venus"
The purpose of this activity is to examine how we communicate ethically (or not) with people of different genders.
Consider Question 4 on page 155 of your textbook.
Keeping what you have read and your own experiences in mind, respond to the following:
- In your opinion, is there a difference in the way men and women communicate in interpersonal relationships?
- Is it ethical to speak with women one way and men in a different manner?
- Provide an example where you (or the other person) have changed your language or mannerisms due to gender (for example, if you were in an all-female group, what changed when a man joined the group?)
- Do you think it is ethical to alter our communication based on gender?
Synthesize your primary response into a 250-350 word post. Provide at least one citation for a credible source outside the textbook, such as a research article, a reference book, or a credible research-based website. Be sure to review your writing for grammar and spelling before posting.
- 6 years ago
- Budget Project MBA Accounting Completed project should be submitted in an EXCEL workbook format with a separate page for each schedule. Using the following information you are to prepare a comprehensive budget for River City Micro Systems, Inc. The Comp
- 17. What sequence of numbers would be printed if the following procedure were executed with the value of N being...
- History research paper
- Assignment 2 LASA – Project Planning – Developing the Project Plan and Determining Critical Path
- 2 homeworks
- Anxiety Disorders
- Principles and Theory of Security Management
- BUS 101: Introduction to Business
- ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS CORRECTLY